At Twinings & Co, we value our people first and foremost. After all, without our team’s dedication to achieving outstanding results, where would we be? We’re all about mutual respect and admiration. And we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best, most talented people to work with us.
In addition to challenging and exciting roles, we also offer a number of Work/Life Balance, Health & Wellbeing, Financial and Social Conscience benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your needs
- Start the weekend sooner with an early finish Friday
- You can take an extended holiday with our leave buy back scheme
- Enjoy our fun & rewarding environment through our Great Place To Work initiatives
- Our Employee Assistance Program is there if you or your family need a little extra support
- Stock up your cupboards through our monthly staff sales
- Explore new products with our blend of the month
- Our company funded salary continuance insurance provides extra security for you & your family
- Join our default fund and receive additional company Super payments
- Our Incentive scheme recognises & rewards individual & company performance that meets or exceeds targets
- Our quarterly communication events ensure we’re all focused on the things that will drive us to excel
- Service Awards recognise your commitment & contribution
- In addition to the career and personal development you’ll experience with us locally, there are also international opportunities both within our Division and across the broader business.
- Be a part of our corporate social responsibility initiative by volunteering to help the Save the Children program. Follow this link to hear about some of our employee experiences.
- Feel confident in the knowledge that we produce in a socially & environmentally responsible way. We are a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership and work with supliers that share our high standards and our ethical values.