Twinings & Co snapshot
- Twinings & Co is the Australia division of Twinings, a premium hot beverage business within the Associated British Foods (ABF) group of companies.
- ABF is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £11.1 billion, and 102,000 employees in 46 countries.
- Twinings was founded in 1706. We’re proud of our history, strengthened by the knowledge and expertise acquired, but our focus is on the future.
- In Australia, we work autonomously - developing, marketing and selling well known brands including Twinings, Jarrah and Ovaltine.
- We are a significant player in the Australian FMCG market place – our innovation, world class TVC development and customer programs are the envy of many competitors.
- We have substantial growth plans, and are investing heavily in infrastructure and new channels.
- And have you seen our offices, designed for our people to be creative and comfortable.
The world of Associated British Foods